X-Cel-X-Ray Corporation manufactures and sells a complete line of high-frequency and adjustable kVp (peak kilovoltage) x-ray units for podiatrists, orthopaedics, and industrial use. We are proud of our commitment to use American-made products and materials in the manufacture of our full line of x-ray machines.
The newest easy-to-use feature is the patented Tilt-Head, which enables the user to tilt the x-ray source.
- Eliminate the need to rotate the patient for the DP view
- Eliminate the need to rotate the arm for the AP view
- Eliminate the need to readjust the collimator lateral views
- Enable wheelchair patients to be easily accommodated without having to leave the wheelchair
- Features the low voltage expose switch with optional remote key box
- Include features that can meet ADA guidelines (consult your accountant)
- Tilt-Head eliminates the need for patient rotation
- Patient support rail allows access from side or front
- 3.5-inch base height
- 29-inch SID
- Available in white